Common name- aqua fortis
• This acid features a marked affinity of the throat, asshole and mouth; additionally it affects Glands - liver; prostate and secretion.
• It causes Haemorrhages; bright, or bloody water.
• Patients greatly debilitated, trembling, shivery, sensitive, and sore.
• Discharges ACRID, thin, dirty or brown; causes redness or destroys hair.
• Unpleasantness, foot or night sweats.
• Cracking joints.
• haemorrhage when surgery.
• Stubborn suppuration.
• Bones painfully sore.
• Convulsions, at nighttime and planning to bed, throughout the day frequent lightheadedness, amel. Riding in a carriage.
• Pains as if flesh is torn from the bones.
• Cavity and exostoses of bones.
• Crushing head pains agg. Pressure of hat; from street noise.
• As of a band around head.
• Puffy swelling on scalp.
• Falling of hair, from vertex.
• Warm water flowing over eyes; amel. Cold water, or sense of water running from the eyes.
• Mucous membrane pouts in spots.
• Eyelashes; stiff, all purpose towards nose (right).
• Dysfunction of higher lids.
• Fistula lachrymalis.
• Deafness: amel. Noise, in trains, riding in carriage; from enlarged and indurated tonsils; when contagious disease.
• Cracking in ears once masticated.
• One's speech echoes in the ears.
• Cavity of mastoid.
• Cystic tumours on lobes of ears.
• Bleeding; dark, clotted, agg. Weeping.
• Dripping from nose; from contagion.
• Sneezing; frequent, while not coryza; throughout sleep.
• Rhinitis with shortness of breath.
• Red, scurfy tip.
• Cutting pain within the nose; cavity of bones.
• Putrid yellow discharge.
• Inexperienced casts from nose each morning.
• Yellow; sickly.
• Peeling of lips.
• Angles of lips raw, cracked or rough.
• Loose teeth.
• Gums; swollen, sore, flabby, bleeding; inner aspect.
•fissured or mapped tongue.
• Tongue, clean, red with centre furrow.
• Sore surface.
• Ulcers in the taste bud, with sharp splinter like pain.
• Salivation; bloody; with inexperienced coating on tongue.
• Stench oris.
•Bites the tongue and cheek.
• Teeth; yellow, cavity of teeth.
• Teeth are soft and spongy.
• protruding pain as from splinters; into ears; agg. Swallowing.
• Tonsils; red, swollen, with little ulcers on it.
• can't swallow even a tea spoonful; tough swallowing.
• Hawks out mucous secretion from posterior nares.
• probing for fats, salt, uneatable things, chalk, earth etc.
• Hunger, with sweet style.
• Milk disagrees.
• Nausea; amel. Riding in a carriage.
• Dislike meat, sugar, bread.
• Nausea; with eructations; can't take food.
• Stools tear the anus, even soft stools.
• Prolonged pain when stools; walks in agony.
• Anus feels torn; fissures in anus
• Painful, haemorrhage piles.
• Intestinal colic.
• Anus; cutaneous sensation, eczematous or oozes wet.
• Ulcerations when infectious diseases that are badly treated.
• As a dry, hot artefact on.
• Area hernia; of kids.
• Burning in rectum; when excreting.
• Harm from body part when removal of piles.
• Urine; robust as horse's; or offensive; cold once it passes; alternately lush and scanty.
• Excretory products contains ethanedioic acid, acid and phosphates.
• Haematuria; with, unsteady on the spine.
• As of a hot wire in the canal.
• Cramps from excretory organ to bladder.
• Infective nephrosis.
• Stream skinny, as from stricture.
• Red scurfy spots on prepuce or on corona glandis.
• Painless retention or incontinence of excretory products.
• shrunken excretory organ.
• Itching, burning foreskin.
• Chances; phagedenic.
• Oedematous prepuce.
• Strictures from VD or Venus's curse
• Voluptuous cutaneous sensation of duct when coitus.
• Bloody water from vagina; or haemorrhages from sweat.
• Menses; irregular; early lush, like muddy water.
• Metrorrhagia; when parturition; when curetting.
• Leucorrhoea; brown; flesh colored, watery or stringy; stains yellow or leaves spots with black border.
• Arduous nodes or atrophy of mammae.
• Pain within the back, buttocks and thighs throughout expelling.
• Cough shattering; from a dry spot in larynx; with handicraft pain in body part region agg. Cold, winter.
• Short breath on going upstairs.
• Cough in sleep while not waking.
• Expectoration; muco-purulent, yellow, bitter, offensive; smeary; attended with sweat.
• Cavernous T.B...
• Congestion within the chest with palpitation and concern.
• Cutting in speech organ.
• Panting respiration once reading or round-shouldered.
• Palpitation and anguish on going upstairs.
• Pulse; intermits at fourth beat; irregular.
• Nervous palpitation caused by slightest mental excitement.
• Handicraft pain in the body part back once coughing.
• Stitches in and between scapulae; neck stiff.
• Pain in back at nighttime amel. Lying on abdomen.
• Finger joints swollen.
• Warts on the back of hands.
• Herpes between fingers.
• Putrid foot sweat inflicts soreness of toes.
• White spots on nails.
• Shin is painfully sore.