Homeopathy Treatment for Cystitis
Cystitis is a condition that is more prevalent in females. It's a condition that occurs when there is inflammation of the urinary bladder. It is often due to an infection caused by bacteria that have invaded the bladder. It is a condition that affects women at least once during their entire life. Most patients are prone to experience repeated bouts of cystitis.
Cystitis is more often found in women who are 50 percent female because the urethra of women is smaller than the urethra of a male and makes it easier for bacteria to penetrate and invade the female bladder.
Infections can be caused by infected bacteria that originated from the anus are transported to the urethra.
Escherichia Coli or E. Coli is one of the most prevalent bacteria that cause bladder infections.
Bacteria can be spread through the following methods:
● When sexual contact occurs
● Utilizing Sanitary tampons
● Utilizing contraceptive diaphragms
Different kinds of fungi and bacteria can cause cystitis. The most common bacteria are microorganisms.
● Urination that is painful and difficult to perform and burning during urination. This is known as dysuria.
● Urgency (urge to urinate quickly)
● Lower abdominal pain
● A higher frequency of the need to urinate (to be able to pass a small amount of urine frequently)
● Hematuria (blood in urine)
● Cystitis is often recurrent and reoccurring.
● Dark and cloudy urine
● Urine smells offensive in the urine
Treatment with homeopathy
Homeopathy is a treatment for chronic, acute, and persistent cystitis. It is more appropriate in cases of persistent and ongoing urinary tract infections. Homeopathy appears to boost the immune system that the person is suffering from, particularly for those with the lower urinary tract.
Cantharis, Sepia, Nitric acid, Pulsatilla nigra, Staphysagria, Kali carbonicum, Medorrhinum.
Leave a Comment